Norwich Consulting Services offers three DODD Early Intervention Certification Classes:
E01: Infant Toddler Growth and Development
E04: Evaluation and Assessment
E06: Individual Family Service Plan Development, Intervention Planning, and Service Delivery
All classes are independent study via e-mail correspondence with the instructor and taught by highly qualified instructors. No college credit available. $169 per class
Easy Registration Steps:
1. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal to: email@example.com
- Venmo: https://venmo.com/SusanDlouhy
Personal check – Receipts for personal checks will be issued upon request
Agency Bill/Purchase Order
2. The Instructor will E-Mail you with the Course Instructions and Syllabus.
3. You will complete the assignments and e-mail back and forth with the instructor (all of our instructors are highly interactive with the class participants). You can work at your own pace.
4. Once all assignments are completed and payment is received, Certificates of Completion are e-mailed to you.
What People Are Saying About NCS Early Intervention Seminars:
“Norwich Consulting Services is a very professional and timely organization. They will take care of you. In addition, the instructor that facilitate the Early Intervention courses is awesome! I had a great experience working with this business.” (2018)
“This assessment course has been a wealth of information.” (2018)
“This course has been useful in my job. I’ve already begun to apply strategies that I’ve read about. The information was evenly spread out over the four sections. I’ve not taken a course like this in years!” (2018)
“This really was a great course. Hap does a great job of presenting information in a way that is easy to understand and relate to, and really prompted me to reflect and think of new ideas. I feel I learned a lot and grew throughout this course“(2018)