Norwich Consulting Services offers three DODD Early Intervention Certification Classes:
E01: Infant Toddler Growth and Development
E04: Evaluation and Assessment
E06: Individual Family Service Plan Development, Intervention Planning, and Service Delivery
All classes are independent study via e-mail correspondence with the instructor and taught by highly qualified instructors. No college credit available. $179 per class.
Easy Registration Steps:
E-mail to: email@example.com
- E-mail address
- Billing information:
- Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo: https://venmo.com/SusanDlouhy
- Personal check – Receipts for personal checks will be issued upon request
- Agency Bill/Purchase Order
- All classes paid by Venmo, PayPal, or check must be paid in full prior to starting. Students paying via Agency Bill or a Purchase Order may start immediately. Please note that most County Boards pay 30-90 days after being invoiced. Your certificate will not be issued until they pay.
- The Instructor will email you with the Course Instructions and Syllabus.
- You will complete the assignments and e-mail back and forth with the instructor (our instructor is highly interactive with the class participants). You can work at your own pace.
- Once all assignments are completed and payment is received, Certificates of Completion are emailed to you.
- ALL requests for RUSH certificates will be required to pay $25 via PayPal or Venmo prior to receiving the certificate. Rush means – “I need my certificate in the next 3 days or I’m going to lose my job”!
What People Are Saying About NCS Early Intervention Seminars:
“Honestly, I was less than thrilled about having to take a class around evaluation and assessment in EI because I have a degree in early childhood/special education and have so many years experience, but in retrospect, this class really helped me learn more…”
“Norwich Consulting Services is a very professional and timely organization. They will take care of you. In addition, the instructor that facilitates the Early Intervention courses is awesome! I had a great experience working with this business.”
“This assessment course has been a wealth of information.”
“This course has been useful in my job. I’ve already begun to apply strategies that I’ve read about. The information was evenly spread out over the four sections. I’ve not taken a course like this in years!” (2018)
“This really was a great course. Hap does a great job of presenting information in a way that is easy to understand and relate to, and really prompted me to reflect and think of new ideas. I feel I learned a lot and grew throughout this course“